After breakfast I carried my chair and a book down to the river and watched kids playing in the water. I haven’t stuck my toe in but it’s got to be cold. There is still snow on the mountains around Tahoe.
There is a 24-Hour Fitness in Fair Oaks,about 20 miles down U.S. 50 towards Sacramento. John and I took off about noon and he dropped me off for some exercise time while he went to find a GMC dealer to make an appointment for service on our Saturn Outlook. When he picked me up we used the GPS to go “least use of freeways” and wound our way through Folsom then up and over some beautiful hills past some beautiful homes and found ourselves back on Highway 49 about 6 miles north of the campground.
2 comments:
Margie,Please post a picture of Maggie too. Thanks.
Jan L.
So thankful you are able to be back on the road! Thanks for sharing your adventures - I love reading of them. Love, Neva
Post a Comment