Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh No -- the Air Conditioner Doesn't Work

We went to the cleanest Laundromat I’ve ever been in. All the machines were front loaders. I wanted to wash Maggie’s and our bedding. John had the car washed and vacuumed up the cat hair.



We got in the car and air conditioner wasn’t working. Now what? John took me and laundry home and went to our friendly GMC dealer. The blower motor needs replacing. They’ll have to order one overnight. Looks like we won’t leave tomorrow after all. Since the car is under warranty we can get a car from Enterprise at no cost. And, guess what, Enterprise is right across the street. John ended up with a big black Suburban.

John needs a pair of casual pants. I saw a Stein Mart yesterday on our way to St. Charles so I suggested we go there. Success!!

As we were leaving the campground, we stopped to talk to the owner of a Trailmanor 2720, the same model we used to own. He lives locally and just came to camp with friends for one night. He doesn’t have a problem putting it up and down obviously. I’m so glad we bought the one we have.

We all met Susan at the Texas Road House for dinner.

No comments: