I had planned to go into Jefferson this morning and do laundry. By the time I left Toby it was raining. Before the laundry was done, it was a full blown thunder storm with the sky as black as night and lots of lightening. Luckily, by the time I was finished it had lightened up a bit and, using an umbrella, I was able to get the clean clothes in the car without getting them wet. Ironing followed, of course.
We had to run the air conditioner all day because it was so hot and humid. About 5 p.m. we talked about going to a movie. The closest movie theatre is in Ashtabula. Actually, the only movie theatre is in Ashtabula, about 12 miles away. We caught a 7 p.m. showing of "The Bourne Ultimatum." A good thriller.
When we came out the sky was full of lightening, but no rain. Our glasses fogged up because it was so humid and foggy.
No comments:
Post a Comment