
Jacque is working half days this week and today it was 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. I spent the time in the library on campus with my laptop. I’m driving her car and after listening to the Magellan all day yesterday, it seems strange to not have a calm voice telling me where to turn next. I think we’re going to like that toy.
Jacque had a doctor’s check-up appointment at 2:30 so we drove to Geneva and had lunch at Panera Bread before the doctor. Jacque’s surgeon is with Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute and I sat in the car and talked to my sister while she was in the doctor’s office. Small world story – RMK Interior Design (my sister and brother-in-law) did the interiors of this office several years ago and Randy told me say hello to Mary O’Brien if she is still the office administrator.
No comments:
Post a Comment